This is the third and final version of the Aln668, one of the most iconic Italian DMU. It is sub-divided into different series:
– 1900/1000 = they are the same. 1900 series were the first of the third version ever realized. The number of the vehicles was growing so the identification number couldn't go into the '2000' range, cause it was reserved for Breda vehicles. The brilliant idea was to be a 1000 series block: | . These Aln had two door access, located near the cabs.
– 1200 = this is the second order of dmus. It got back to the central door access. These units were engineered for mountain lines so they got a Natural aspired motor, with low power and low top speed (110km / h).
– 3000 = this is same as 1200 series but with turbo engine, so higher power output and higher top speed (130km / h). They were able to be coupled only in 2 units and that was the reason why it was developed in the 3100 series.
– 3100 = same as 3000 but capable to be coupled in 3 units. This is the biggest series of the entire group, with 150 vehicles being built
– 3300 = same as 3100 but with shorter gear ratio (110km / h top speed), meant to be used in the Sulmona area in center Italy. This is the last evolution before Aln663 was developed.
Repaint instruction inside mod's folder
This is the third and last version of Aln668, one of the most iconic Italian oil-powered railcars. It is divided into three subseries:
– 1900/1000 = they are practically the same thing. The 1900 series was the very first third series to be built. Increasing the number of units in service, it could not be trespassed in the "2000" numbering, as this was reserved for Breda vehicles. The bright idea was to create a new block, starting from 1000. Italian high engineering. These Aln have two vestibules, located externally and not in the center.
– 1200 = these are the second production order. The outer vestibules disappear and the central double-door vestibule returns. These units were designed for Apennine lines, so naturally aspirated diesel engines were installed that could reach the maximum speed of 110km / h (clearly, engines with much less power).
– 3000 = are identical to 1200, with the only difference in the turbocharged engine. Maximum speed 130km / h. They were designed to be paired only with another unit and it was precisely this that decreed the birth of the 3100 series.
– 3100 = identical to the 3000 series but can be coupled in 3 pieces. This is the largest group, with 150 vehicles built.
– 3300 = identical to the 3100 series but with a maximum speed reduced to 110km / h (equal power), in order to be able to face the steep slopes of the Sulmona area (Lazio-Abruzzo). These are the latest evolution of the group, before the Aln663 entered service.
Instructions for repainting inside the mod folder.
Content of the pack:
– Aln668 1912
– Aln668 1088 with snow plumber
– Aln668 1255
– Aln668 3032 with buffalos bar
– Aln668 3035
– Aln668 3108
– Aln668 3190 with snow plumber
– Aln668 3312 KIMBO promotional livery
– Aln668 3324 with snow plumber
Power: 240/340 kW
Weight: 37 t
Max. Speed: 110 km / h / 130 km / h
Available from: 1975
Available until: no end year
Safe remove: No
For more info: https://valdea.com/dmamods/
Original Post: Visit Now
GameModing.com claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work. To view the original posting, please click here. To submit a take down request, please email [email protected]