The rest period has been decreased to 4 hours. This allows you to rest for 4, 8, or 12 hours at a time rather than always requiring 10 hours (the game allows up to 3 consecutive rests). This is meant to be a compromise between turning fatigue off and existing trucking rules.
– drive for 12, rest for 12
– drive for 14, rest for 8 (starts your driving day 2 hours earlier than the day prior)
– drive for 13, rest for 12 (starts your driving day 1 hour later than the day prior)
– drive for X, rest for 4, drive for Y to finish the job — then rest for 8 to reset for next day
– rest for 4 to help switch between day and night shift
This mod can probably be used with other economy mods as long as it is higher in priority but I haven’t tested it.
ETS2 Version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2051239590
Original Post: Visit Now
GameModing.com claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work. To view the original posting, please click here. To submit a take down request, please email [email protected]