Inis Seamus, somewhere off the Irish coast – Several thousand years BC. The elders worshipped pagan gods and were protected from barbarians by the walls of Dun Samantha.
Then one day something magical and destructive happened. A violent water source started emerging. The lands became fertile and lush, but the original settlement got destroyed.
Centuries later Dominics Castle got built to protect the newcomers.
This is the first map I have created. Terrain.party has not been used, so it has been created from scratch.
– Be careful of flooding! Don’t build too close to the rivers and build dams if needed;
– Power providing Dams do work but the current is not strong enough to make them very effective;
– There are a few small lakes. They should be filled automatically by the nearby rivers;
– The map should not require any mods;
– You are encouraged to test it and provide feedback;
– As the terrain is sloped, upper regions are well protected against huge tsunamis;
Original Post: Visit Now
GameModing.com claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work. To view the original posting, please click here. To submit a take down request, please email [email protected]