Momo’s Physics 8 : For Crying Out Loud is the 8th physics mod created by Momo. All the earlier physics mods by Momo have been removed from the Workshop due to they are no longer compatible with the current game patch, and they were different from the lastest mod. Traces of the earlier physics mods can still be found on the creator’s Youtube channel (in case you are interested).
WHAT THIS MOD DOES
This mod involves only 2 files (physics.sii and physics_interior_camera.sii) which only deal with the physics of the player truck, so it is a very safe mod as it does not touch anything else in the game. You can disable this mod anytime without damaging your trucks or saves.
This mod is carefully created by taking realism into account, trying not to overdo or exaggerate the truck behavior. Therefore, only a few changes (but significant) have been made to the vanilla physics to encourage the truck to react to certain road conditions more naturally and realistically.
On the smooth road surface of SCS the changes might not be very obvious. But when the truck runs over a bumper or rough road surface, the changes will be very obvious to you. But do not expect to see any wild swinging or rocking like some other physics mods. This mod is ideal for the players who prefer realism and also stay vanilla as much as possible at the same time.
This mod has reached the limitation of realism the game can offer in terms of physics. Because as we all know that most parts of the road surface in the game are unrealistically smooth as glass. So the truck cannot tilt or swing on such a smooth surface, unless a “fake vehicle tilting” system is applied like in the Fernbus Simulator game of TML Studio. Any more pressure to the truck by a mod would only exaggerate the behavior of the truck.
This mod ensures that when the road condition permits, your truck will behave as it should.
1. Place this mod higher than any truck mods (if any). This mod is universal and compatible with all SCS trucks and all mod trucks.
2. In-game option menu:
(These are optional, not mandatory, but to get the best from this mod and for realism you should follow)
2.1 Enable camera physics and max it (all the way to the right).
2.2 Both truck & cabin suspensions/stability should be lowest (all the way to the left).
2.3 Trailor Stability is up to you. But 50% is recommended for realism (mid way).
For 900 Degree Wheel users only:
2.4 Steering Sensitivity = 10%
2.5 Steering Non-Linearity = 90%
(The steering setting has nothing to do with the mod, it’s just a general recommendation. This mod uses the vanilla steering parameter.)
GAME PATCH / COMPATIBILITY
1. This mod is made from 1.38 but it should be compatible with some early and future patches also. Use it until the game rejects it or otherwise crashes. If SCS says nothing about physics in future patches, it should still work well.
2. This mod has its own built-in suspension seat. But it is also compatible with any of my Air Ride mods. The Air Ride mods must be higher than this mod.
3. This mod is compatible with all SCS trucks and all mod trucks. (must be higher than truck mods)
By subcribing to this mod, you agree and represent that you will not re-upload anywhere without giving credit to me and/or using my original link. If you do not agree, please do not subscribe.
All forms and any amount of donations/supports are welcome and encouraged. But preferably Paypal and/or Steam Trading Cards.
(No amount is too small, even one cent is appreciated)
For trading cards:
(Even one card is appreciated)
1. The photo attached to this mod is intended to be a joke. It means no disrespect in anyway to anyone.
2. I am too lazy to make a video of this mod at this time. I will probably do it later. But if you want to make a video of this mod to show on this page, please go ahead and send the link to me.
3. I set my profile private because I was often disturbed while playing. If you want to contact me for any matter, please feel free to write in the comment section of any of my mods, I always read every comment within 1 – 3 days. Or if you prefer a private channel, please send an email to [email protected], or my Facebook mod fanpage https://www.facebook.com/Momos-mods-365686307191461
Original Post: Visit Now
GameModing.com claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work. To view the original posting, please click here. To submit a take down request, please email [email protected]