This is a pack of seven 24m wide roads with bicycle lanes, including:
– 2-lane road
– 3-lane asymmetrical road (left turn lane version)
– 3-lane asymmetrical road (right turn lane version)
– 4-lane asymmetrical road (left and right turn lanes on same side)
– 4-lane asymmetrical road (left and right turn lanes on opposite sides)
– 4-lane road (right turn lanes on both sides)
– 5-lane asymmetrical road (left and right turn lanes on one side, right turn lane on other side)
These roads are ground level only.
Setting lane arrows manually with TM:PE is recommended. The After Dark DLC is required for the bicycle lanes to function.
The curb lanes, which are intended to be used as right turn lanes, act as shared lanes for cars and bicycles. Where there aren’t right turn lanes, there are buffered bicycle lanes. Bus stops can be placed on the buffered bicycle lanes without blocking the road.
The width of these roads, equal to 3 zoning squares, is halfway between the standard small and medium roads. Speed limit is 50 km/h, the same as the standard medium road. The noise pollution stats also fall between those of the standard small and medium roads, while the construction and maintenance costs are similar but scale based on the number of lanes.
Original Source: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nlmacc4b/myworkshopfiles/?appid=255710